Saturday, November 13, 2010

What I am Grateful For...

I express my gratitude to many individuals and things in my life. First of all, I am grateful to God for giving me this precious life. Secondly, I am grateful to my parents for taking care of me and molding me into the mature individual I am today. Whenever I need them, they are always there for me. I am also grateful to my husband who is understanding. He is there to support my family financially. Since I want to build a career, I go to college for further education. If he wouldn’t have been there, I would have to juggle between my family, college, and work. I am also grateful to my loving and understanding children- daughter and son. They are very supportive in my education. For instance, they help me do household chores, like vacuuming the floor, washing dishes, doing grocery, etc, so that I have time to study. I am thankful to my professors for helping me develop my talents and skills. I am also happy to have a good education, healthy body, clothing, shelter, and food. I am grateful to all those who have created modern medicine. Overall, I thank God for giving me everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment